Wednesday, November 11, 2009

✿rainbow and little pigeons✿

2day morning class cancel ad
but i dont know
i still wake up and 1 to prepare to class

lucky,at that time suddenly raining..
a bo i will "ben ben" go attend class le

outside my bed room window..
i saw a beautiful rainbow

this is the 1st time i view it tru my hostel window
haha~
feel happy


yesterday evening..
i heard the bird sound
"gu lu gu lu"
then i found it outside my toilet window..
i faster grab my hp and took a few photos of it..

it look at me
i replied:"hai"

its fren flow over..
wow..near to me^^

2 comments:

  1. hehe~still rmb onot??
    last time our hostel oso having dis kind of bird lei~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    this bird is common bird mah..
    whr oso got neh...
    but last time at pg hostel 1..
    the bird alwayz fly near to dustbin..
    me here ei bird alwayz fly on the roof~
    xixi^^

    ReplyDelete