Tuesday, August 17, 2010

✿What a "F" stand for?✿

on 18th Aug 2010

1st to mention is it may have a lot of Feelings that appear inside my heart when i listen to the songs that written by 久石让 especially the theme song of 风之谷
although i not understand the meaning of the lyrics but i am fully understand the meaning of the story line for this cartoon[风之谷] that written by Miyazaki Hayao (宫崎骏)
besides of this song, of-course there are others favorite songs written by him e.g, the theme songs for Totoro, 千与千寻, and more
oh gosh...now i realize that i love all his songs and Miyazaki Hayao's works
other than the Feelings generated from songs and movie
the Feelings of touching will also arise when i face something unexpected
you may found that there are several stuff that touch my heart if you continue to read the following parts......

Friends
in our life may meet with a lot of different types of Friends
some are really kind to you and some may hurt you
i understand that we have to face and accept the up and down in our life
so, i accept the way they act, the way they talk
think the only good thing they done for me and stop to think what they hurt me
and forgive the way they hurt
i know it is difficult..so, take it as a challenge of my life
and see how well i can go through with it
those who really best Friends for me, i do appreciate them and love them
i know the friendship between us can last for my whole life
but i still worry to lost them
connection between us is important so i really work hard to maintain it
future Friends that i still haven't meet before today
i do anticipate and excited to know them
flash back the moment when i was in kindergarten
how will i know i can met all the friends i have now?
and i dint thought that i can met a several of my favorite friends
i am lucky to have them!!

Forever!!!
do this meant to you too?
Forever friend, Forever love & also Forever and ever
friendship, i had already mentioned at above that i do love my friends
so now i focus on the word of [lOve] on other things
i guess everyone wish to have Forever Love
but is it will happen in reality??
i doubt on that because i fail to "hold" the relationship that i had before
i started not to trust on LOVE and the true meaning of it
but...ended the relation still not the worst thing to me
because, i realize that other than love on partner, i also found the love that may also raise between family and friends
i admit that when i am in relationship i was overlook the important of caring family and friends
maybe i am drown in the love's ocean
but now, without love on partner
i am drown with the love from my friends and family
thanks for your love to me!!

Family...
from now it become the most important thing in my life
last time when i took diploma at Penang
i really seldom went back hometown
it is not because there are more entertainment when compare with my current city [Kampar]
it is because i dislike to stay at home and i am not appreciate the time i spent with my family
this is the childish thinking i had when i was 18
by following the grow of my age
i become more mature and realize it is WRONG to have such stupid thought
now, i back to Hometown more and more often
and i willing to stay at home rather than outside
i miss my daddy,mummy and sister so much when i went back to Kampar
miss the lesson that daddy gave to me when we watched news together
miss the advices and ideas he gave
his love to me make me stronger!
miss the way mummy nag to me
miss the support and strength she gave
her love to me make me grow up!
miss the little secret that we share together with sister
miss the moment we chat until late night and get scolded by daddy mummy XD
miss the crazy stuff we done in bedroom
their love to me make me more and more love them!
{love the laughter we had, love the happiness we shared}
and i am proud to have my family

Future for me are just a short distance from my current position
the footstep become more and more faster
i am near to the goal, the dream that i set when i was small become nearer
the short-term goal for me is to finish my studies
get the great and satisfy result to fight for the better Future
in short, better result, better life, better Future
to own the better Future
for me, first is to have best support from family and friends
without their support i may not be able to walk until here
all their support for me, make me be possible in anything and everything!
in long-term goal, i wish to have better job, dream car and house, and better life
but i am lack of confident to face with the unknown world after i graduate
i need support~i need encouragement from family and friends

Fun Fun Fun
unexceptionable, it is extremely Fun when i hang with family and friends
i also fill up my life with all the Fun things that may turn the blue day to sunshine
i love shopping!! i love vacation!! i love eat!! i love clubbing!!
all these things may bright up my life~~~~~

after all the Feelings stuff i shared, i think i should give a special position for [Foods]
i foods
eating is the most lovely and enjoyable moment for me
to try the delicious foods....
especially the sweet dessert
love cakes!! love chocolates!! love ice-creams!! love sweets!!
other than sweet stuff, i do love Spicy!!!
love chili!! lolx XD

of-cause...those delicious Foods make me headache!!!!!!!!!!!
it cause me have such body shape -> Fat
aisk....cant blame the foods...
blame my mouth that cant control to stay away from Foods
have to start diet now!!
if i dint keep it when i am still young
i may regret when i am 30
because when human reach the age of 30 and above
it is harder for us to keep fit
oh no...i do not wish to regret
i may not forgive myself if i fail to keep fit!!

the rude thing happened~ FXXK
this word will only appear in my mind when i am really hate and angry
but i seldom use this to release my emotion
crying is the best way for me

okie...should stop at here...
i may continue the story of F if i found there are any in my life
cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment