Monday, August 9, 2010

✿bridesmaid✿

1st thg i want to mention here is bridesmaid..
yeah..be who bridesmaid yaar?!

in 12th Sep will be my 大姐 wedding's day
i will be HER bridesmaid

hahax!!! 1st time to be..
quite nervous and exited!!
but,what should i do for her hmm?
accompany and assist her?
[i think so]

so...........
from now
i must become more and more hardworking in KEEP FIT
i want to keep my body slim and nice before be a bridesmaid for my 大姐

1st!! DIET!!!!!!!!!!
and 2nd.........erm..still DIET
lastly, same!!! DIET DIET DIET
[other than diet,i dont know what can i do to get a quick result.as i experienced before,this is the best way!]

2ndly, my final exam will held just after my 大姐 wedding's day
it is just a week before my first paper
so, i should get start all the revision schedule now before it is TOO LATE!!


well, good luck for me in Final Exam and be success in my plan [DIET!!!] =)

2 comments: