Sunday, May 2, 2010

✿dessert✿

a box of ice-cream that i bought few days ago at Tesco
~peppermint paradise~
almost finish liao loo^^
yummy!!!!!

i have to BLAME the murderer who cause me eagle to eat cakes!!
just now watch 我猜
they intro the dessert which really make me cant resist my appetite to eat it too
cant stop my saliva..
so,just now decide to buy 2 slices of cakes at to fulfill my desire~
~chocolate mousse cake and tiramisu cake~
both are in my "favorite cakes list"
wow!!! keep it for tonight supper^^

i love dessert!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The ice-cream sounds great~!!
    peppermint~!!!*saliva comes out ad~*

    hmm... should go for it tmr~ haha~!!
    (now u r the murderer, cause me eager to eat ice-cream...!!=.=)
    hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx..u havent slp?
    keke~
    yaya..the ice-cream is really DELICIOS!!!
    yummy^^

    omg...sry to be ur murderer...
    but actually i not purposely to do so..
    just the DESSERT always make us feel guity if we dint EAT it><

    hahax~
    the cakes also look great wert~
    dont like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cake didnt influence my desire... mayb i ate a lot b4 this, kinda disgust about it rite now... hoho~
    oh ya, I didn't buy the ice cream, coz didnt go out. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolx....whr u ate???
    hei hei hei...u should not decribe it as disgust hmm....
    hahax =D
    kaka...i finish whole box liao =P

    ReplyDelete