Saturday, May 1, 2010

✿back hometown✿

on 1st of May 2010 (labor day)

yesterday after OB exam i faster ride back to settle the moving house procedure at KTM
sadly..i receive called from mummy
she said she maybe cant come to Kampar before 2pm
(bcoz 2pm nid to check out from Danish House liao)
i so panic and dont know wat to do
bcoz i havent tidy everythg yet and dont have car to move my stuff to new hostel
my mind suddenly pop out a didi-Zi Heng
very thankful to him that help me to carry and move my heavy stuff to new hostel
although he just left 15mins to help
(bcoz he want go Ipoh by 12.30pm)
although he so busy but still agree to HELP
i really really nid to thank him ^^

i just move partly to new hostel
the other is too heavy and got a lot
nid to wait daddy come oli can move liao...

1.00pm++ daddy arrived
move arr move..move arr move....
after that i faster go check out at 2.00pm sharp
hiam hiam @.@

but when i go into the Danish House Office
wow!!! full of ants...
i take the number to queue 1st - No.56 =="
the officer told me come back at 2.30pm since still got a lot of ppl
(but..in my heart...i was thinking that..wont be so fast reach my turn =D )

then we decide to go for lunch at 无招牌 and bath 1st
whole day dint eat and bath liao..damn hungry and dirty..gastric and smelly liao tim XD

1 and the half hour past
we return to office again
i was so worry that pass my turn ad
but when i reach to front of the counter
i saw my personal profile on the table
haha...so
when go in reach my turn
so lucky hmm

after 20 mins..
finally done
all the check in and out procedure
deposit and keys matters
all settle!!!
fuyooo...

then i follow daddy back hometown looo
then 2day oli back to Kampar

the reason to go back is just now have dinner at Ipoh
daddy said too ma huan to drive to kampar to fecth me go for dinner
so ask me back and go have dinner 2ghtr =P

(dinner wear)-outside my house
~more pics will be uploaded~


very tired and sad
i dint touch any of Moral & OM stuff
Monday & Tuesday want exam ad..
DIE la

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to Ipoh la =.=
    I'm going to anson,

    I'm not didi lor, si gong =

    ReplyDelete
  2. u not going to Ipoh watch Ip Man mie?
    lolx...anyway..thx a lot...
    u are didi lor...the yougest 1..><
    and i am dai ga jie...not si gong =P

    ReplyDelete