Sunday, May 30, 2010

✿back Ulu Kampung✿

on 30th May 2010

2day after woke up
we departure to Ipoh have lunch before go to Kampar
[sister dint follow T_T ,they having exam now]

Restaurant Kim Keei, Ipoh
it located in the same street of 老黄芽菜鸡


its "Yu Wat Fan" is the best 1!!!!
mummy and me ordered this

and also the "Seafood + Yu Wat"
daddy ordered this

very full hmm...
daddy da bao Yu Wat for me to bring back Kampar as Dinner

finally reached Kampar liao
check in...take keys...

OPEN my new room's Door
start to tidy up all my stuff
it's a lot

tired ka beh hiao gong =="

after that, we have tea-time a FIRE ZONE

french fries

花生糊

Strawberry Coffee

ice blended Soursop + Guava

then Daddy drop me at my New Hostel
and they back Taiping loooo

thx Daddy Mummymuackz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment