Friday, September 10, 2010

✿tomorrow!!!✿

on 10th Sept 2010

tomorrow!! TOMORROW!!
around 11am my parents will come to Kampar and fetch me to KL
YOU know WHY??
if u have follow my post u will know that i will be my 大姐 bridesmaid
and this is the reason i will go KL tomorrow

on 12th Sept 2010 is her WEDDING DAY!!
on this special day, i have to make sure that i can promote myself to the SINGLE GUYS
lolx !! XD
i want to be a [pretty] bridesmaid

but...
this morning i got a bad news that spoil my plan
my P come T^T
Pimples on my face too!!!
arrhhh!!! need to have thick makeup to cover it ><"
and ofcoz, do MASK before the special day

excited and cant wait for the arrival of TOMORROW






p.s/ hostel line damn smooth..my laptop already cure and recover for a long time..but..problems come again...DAMN C2P VIRUS cause my laptop cant ON9 although the hostel line is smooth and FAST==" i want to KILL it

No comments:

Post a Comment