Tuesday, September 14, 2010

✿SPECIAL DAY for 大姐✿

on 11th Sept 2010

11pm++ parents reached my hostel and picked me to 面对面 restaurant to have brunch
after the brunch, we departure to KL at 12pm
with the help of GPS we reached Hotel at 3pm++
(although using GPS but still lost in KL ==" , got experienced a lot "yun wong lou")


after that,we met with 大姐夫,Bryan
and he took us up to our room and REST ^^
after the big nap
we met up with 赖姨,二舅舅,二舅母,小舅舅 to have dinner at seafood restaurant
their popular dish -> 咸蛋螃蟹(sry,dint take photos. keep busying eat nia XD)
memang DELICIOUS!!!
we all ate until very full and hugging our stomach to back to
赖姨's house "keng gai"

on 12th Sept 2010

12am++ only back to hotel
i slept in the same room with 大姐, and my parents slept together in 1 room
after clean up myself, i slept at 1.30am (i think)

GOSH!!!!!
the makeup artist 5.00am came to hotel@@
and started to help 大姐 makeup,hairdo and wear grown
then i woke up at 6.00am and started to dress up myself
7.30am 大姐 geh "ji mui" arrived
started to prepare the "DISHES" and "GAMES" for the 大姐夫 and his "heng tai"

makeup.....makeup....
dress up.....dress up....
hairdo...hairdo....
preparing....preparing.....
waiting....waiting...

actually 大姐夫 and his "heng tai" should arrive at 8.00am
BUT
due to some problem, they are late about 45mins

but nvm......games will still ON
hehe XD

and then and then......
then.....

enjoy the photos bellow bah!!! =)











大姐,hold your breath =P


more photos can click here,✿~❤SPECIAL DAY❤~✿ to link to my FB's photo album

and here are my favorite photos!!
love them very very much!!!!
(although my eyes like cacat>.= but i still like it)
piramid =)

after the wedding lunch(3.30pm++), we went back to 赖姨's house and have a big big nap until 6.00pm
then we went to Mid Valey to meet up with 三姨, 四姨 and cousins
we are lack of time and just shopped in F.O.S nia
i dint get anythg for myself
so GUAI right??

after my aunts and mummy paid the money
we went to SS2!!
we ordered a lot of foods and drinks to share share
included, char koey diao, ba li dong, or jian, and more.....

after the dinner, we went to 赖姨's house "keng gai", ate ice-cream, watch horror movie!!
syok!!!
we dint sleep at hotel, and will stayed a night a 赖姨's house ^^

on 13th Sept 2010

11am woke up
eyes also cant open ad..sleepy sleepy~~~~~
after tidied up our stuff, we had to said goodbye to 二舅舅,二舅母,大舅舅, and 赖姨 T_T

then we went to visit 舅婆 and had lunch at their food shop
very DELICIOUS!!
we ordered yong tau fo, laksa, carry, fish head mee hun, and zha jiang mian =)
stomach full 100%!! thumbs up!! XP

before went back Kampar,
daddy mummy go visit Chinese Doc to check up(which intro by 舅婆)
hope daddy mummy will recover lar...
2persons need paid RM300++ leh (included 2weeks medicine)
exp...

4.00pm++ we departure to Kampar looo...
6pm++ reached
after daddy dropped me, they went back jor~ so sad T^T
BUT good news!!
sister suddenly called me and said want come back to take the rice cooker(which i told daddy it already spoil) lucky mummy still can rmb
when they come back again...i am curious...
why all of them come out from the car?!
OH^^ my sisters said they will stay until night!!
yahoo =)

while they all rest and bath.....
me and sisters ride my bibi go "long gai"
i showed them my Uni's big gate and the nice garden in westlake =)
very enjoy and happy yaar!!!!

when daddy mummy woke up, we went to FIRE ZONE had our dinner
three of us ordered lamb chop
(will upload the photos soon)
and daddy mummy ordered rice~~~~

after dinner, they will go back jor...
不舍得arrr~
buhuhu!!
sisters keep asking me when back tpg?
haiz...make me more sad
but nvm, 2weeks later i will back~~~~ =)










p.s/ tired day..!!! but it is meaningful to the new couple, to all the people attended the wedding event and me as well!! ^^
p.s.s//more photos will be uploaded soon (it still in my mummy camera and i still couldn't get it)
p.s.s//oh yar, on this special day, i sick arrr!!! flu and cough~~~~very cham...affect my performance nia T^T
p.s.s.s//mummy last night called me and told me that 1st of Oct will bring me to KL to attend my 大姐夫 and 大姐's registration ceremony =) yahoo~~~~

2 comments:

  1. nice post ._. but very long...read till very sam fu

    ReplyDelete
  2. paiseh yaar...bellow 1 u actually can just ignore.. XD view the photos enof ler..keke~

    ReplyDelete