Friday, February 12, 2010

✿tired journey✿

tired journey from Kampar back to TPG-11th FEB 10
(train ticket at 12.21am)
then i ask my fren Heng to bring me to supper at 11pm
coz i am so scare...
scare of those THGS!!!

my room mate lor
she scared me~
she said while afternoon she changing her pants
she heard got ppl knock the door
but tat is impossible
coz no 1 thr ==

hak si wa!!!
make me so so scare
and not dare to wait alone until the time to take train
coz is very late jor

then after supper 12am
we depart to KTM station in advance
coz i worry the train will arrive earlier (but is impossible)

then got somethg very C2P matter happened!!!
once i took the luggage out from the car
suddenly the train arrived jor!!!!
but i still nid to walk up to the stairs and walk to the opposite - platform2
i ran ran ran so so fast
and my fren chasing me behind
coz i 4get to took my bottle==
hahax...

i carry my supper heavy luggage
ran like a siao po

lucky i met my the other fren , Tian You
he said
THAT IS NOT OUR TRAIN?!
@.@ my train still havent arrvie
hahax.....very very paiseh lor

also very paiseh with my fren ,Heng
make him ran so fast
he look like bit angry ooh...*scary*

then he accompany me until the train arrived
and the time ad 1.15am liao ==
so late ad

slp in the train all the way long back to TPG
yeah!!!!home sweet home..
i am reached at 4.30am T.T
tired ka si....
but very excited!!!!!^^

thxQ my fren who help me
Heng and Tian You^^
~happy new year and happy valentine's day~

2 comments: