Saturday, February 27, 2010

✿初四2010✿


met Leng , Xin and Leng's fren at Rex Box
sing sing sing for 3 hours [RM10++ each ppl]
syok..!!!
almost every songs is oli me and Xin sing nia
pity to other fren T.T
hahax....we so sui lah@.@

evening, Xin fetch me back
she and Leng at my house 拜年拜年
talk talk play play^^
love them so much!!!!

at night, my relative come to 拜年 le^^
so happy to meet them!!!
gia ang pau gia ang pau~

after my relative go back,i got activities again...
go watch movie with fren, 花田好事
quite nice ooh~

somethg happened in the cinema
when we watch the movie hor
suddenly the movie shut down lor
everybody so curious
hak si wa
i tot will jus end up like tat
hocai, the ppl still quite kind
let us cont the next part of the movie
hehe~
very funny experience!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment