Thursday, June 17, 2010

✿new design, new template✿

on 17th June 2010

new design, new template was available on blogger for few days ago
but until today, i only manage to redesign my blog
because of that c2p hostel line and my laptop screen
[my laptop screen had became more terrible,jumping non-stop.can imagine how i update my blog now?]

well...about the new template
i love so much
so many choices!!!
u can choose ur favorite template
then design its background
choose the layout u like
after that, u can design the font size,types and color at -advanced- category

is awesome right?
quite a new thing for me
before that, blogger template was suck
simple and pale stuff
[i dont know how other ppl can design their blog til very nice]
=idiot me=

the new outlook of my blog
hope u all like it^^
(maybe i will change it frequently,since still got so many choices there for me to choose and try =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment