Monday, January 18, 2010

✿a gift from far away✿

the danish house officer so c2p 1..
every time also mix up my name with the other girl who also same name with me
i still rmb got 1 time i pay for her house electricity and water fees lor
lucky they correct it back

and 2day,once again
the parcel they mix up ad
i get hers letter
and she get my parcel
ho cai..jus now i return for her and she also return back to me ler^^

this is wat i get:
a parcel from far away from me
is from Singapore fren ooh~
Jayson
once again,thxQ yaar^^

i tot i just receive a bear and JJ cd from him
mana tau, 2day when i back from uni
i receive one again from him

so surprise and happy lor!!!!
is 2 pieces of shirt
very nice..
LOVE IT SO SO MUCH

a teddy bear peach color shirt
and
a white shirt

i think that white shirt can also wear as formal wear for presentation
hmm..should buy a skirt that suit it ler^^


No comments:

Post a Comment